Join our Summer School for Innovation and Conflict Transformation! This course gives a hands on and in-depth understanding of how social innovation can play an important role in a post-conflict context.
From July 26 to August 13 you will meet students and lecturers from different parts of the world.
If you are interested, contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summer School is for students who want to learn about social innovation and peace work in post conflict societies.
Course fee: NOK 4 500,-
Facts about the study
- 15 ECTS (Studiepoeng) in cooperation with the Norwegian School of Leadership and Theology
- Course is in English
- Supported by Lånekassen
- Online lectures with contributors based in Africa, Europe, US and Asia
- Higher Education Entrance Qualification/ University Admission Certification applies
- Interactive and collaborative course
- Limited number og student places
- Field trips to Tøyen and Utøya (Norwegian students), Okerere and Lira (Ugandan students)
- Application deadline: Untill course start
Why should you participate in this course
- You will learn hands-on knowledge and skills on social innovation and conflict transformation in an African context.
- Meet and collaborate with students from a different culture.
- Learn from internationally recognized contributors from African Youth Initiative Network (AYINET), Makerere University, Coretta and Martin Luther King Institute for Peace, Norwegian School of Management BI, Skoll Foundation, Norwegian School of Leadership and Theology, PRIO, University of Nottingham, and more.
- Develop innovative projects that offer sustainable solutions to real challenges.
- Field trips to social entrepreneurship hubs & post-conflict sites.
- Receive professional mentoring during and after the course to initiate your new innovation projects.
- A meaningful study that gives you entrepreneurial and conflict resolution skills for life!
- The course will take place with classes in Norway and Uganda.